Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some ABC Crop projects

The ABC crop is still going on at MSW and there is plenty of time for you to come and join in the fun if you already haven't!!! I was super excited I finally got a BINGO winner last night!!! WooHoo Berny!!

Here's what I have been up to:

I is for ink, a LO:


This was the first time my DS was on a four wheeler!!! I was scared outta my gourd........... he had the time of his life!! I used a sketch from Let's Scrap for inspiration.
Supplies: We R Memory patterned papers & letters, Thickers letters, ric rac from my stash and silver bellies from my stash. I inked all around the edges of all the papers to give it that great grungy boy look!!

J is for jeweled card:




I made this for DH and I don't think he has ever liked a card soo much!!!! He's been working a lot of hours lately and so it's been tough to connect with one another, just wanted to let him know I loved him no matter what!!
Supplies: Prima patterned papers, Recollections stamps, prima flowers, MM letter, Prima brackets, jewels are from Prima

K is for Kiss.......use the word Kiss in your LO title:
This one took me a bit to stew on!!! I couldn't find any pics, until this one...................................


I have been contemplating how to scrap this photo for years. My DS and I took a Krispy Kreme tour and this is him enjoying the treat after the tour!!! He loves doughnuts!!! My officail title for this LO is Kiss Me Krispy Kreme Style!! Love how everything came together thanks to these great Cosmo papers!!
Supplies: CC patterned papers, Bazzill cardstock, Thickers letters, FP chipboard, CC spinner piece cut apart, Anna Griffin pom pom ribbon, Prima bling

I have L, M, and N done also, but shall save those for another day!! thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE all of the details and embellies on each page! fabulous job!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all fabulous! I have a photo from a KK tour this gives me some ideas!
    that first layout is awesome! you should enter it into scrap, stamp and doodles all boy challenge too.
    http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are rockin the lo's and cards here lately-how do you keep comin up with such goodies! You are amazing-keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!