Sunday, October 11, 2009

Something New and Different

at least for me! I created a 6x12 LO. It turned out pretty cool and I think I will for sure be doing these more often for all those random little photos I have that just don't fit onto a larger size. I made this for a bonus challenge at the MSW World Card making Day crop. Yup, that's right, it's still going on!! You have the entire month to join in the fun. the cards are amazing and so is the company!

Here is my LO:



I just love this lil' cheesy photo of DD when she was about 18 months old. I never scrapped it because it was so small, but this size LO worked perfectly for it. Here is a close up:



I used Basic Grey's June Bug line for everything except the letters. Those are Thickers and MM (tiny alphas). The paw and woof buttons were in my stash.



1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!