Friday, November 27, 2009

Challenging Friday

At Let's Scrap that is!!!! :0) It is my turn this week to host a scrappy challenge and I have a yummy recipe for you all to try out!!

Here is my sample LO:



This is a picture of the men in my life!! They are my goodfellas!!




Close up of the bellie cluster.

The recipe for this LO is:

Take 1 Let's Scrap card sketch and stretch it into a LO.

Add 2 pieces of ribbon, 5 patterned papers, @ least 3 dimensional embellishments, a movie title, and be sure to fussy cut an item for your page!

It's as easy as that and if you hop on over to Let's Scrap to play along you will get your name into the draw for a sweet RAK from me! :0) Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. I just came to your blog from the challenge you entered on 365 cards, and that card was so amazing that I had to browse your blog further. You do incredible pages! such a pleasure to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!