Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mojo 116

I have been printing the sketches from Mojo Monday and using them here and there for a bit, so I am really glad that I am actually posting when on time for the week!! :0)

Loved working with the sketch this week..... circles are my fav addition to any project!

Here is my take on the sketch:

Merry Christmas Card



I used American Crafts card stock and patterned papers. The ribbon is from MM, and I used my Martha Stewart punches for the vellum snowflakes. the button is Foof-a-la and the stamp is from Michael's dollar bins!

Here is a close up:





1 comment:

  1. Scarlett... these are amazing... great job...love the detailing and the fab colour combos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!