Saturday, January 30, 2010

A card for many challenges

This card was created using the Jan 1. (just a little behind here!! LOL!) sketch at MSW created by Lucy and fulfills challenges for 365 Cards and A Walk Down Memory Lane. Day 331 at 365 Cards was the 3 Ps - Pink, Paisley, and Princess. For A Walk Down Memory Lane, my friend Nicole posted some beautiful projects on teh DT blog using her white pen. Her challenge was to do the same..... bust out the white pen! So I did! It really added to this card and gave it a finished look.

100% Natural:



Thanks for taking a peek! I used K&Co. papers and embellies. I am not sure where the word Princess came from... maybe K&Co. too, but I'm not sure on that one!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Love the retro look and all that pink! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!