Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holiday Rewind Crop LOs

The Holiday Rewind Crop at My Sketch World is in full effect!! I think there are 19 or 20 challenegs total and they are all ROCKIN'. I have yet to get the blinkie here, but hopefully it will come soon..... most of you out there know I struggle with those types of things and it takes me a bit to get it to actually work!! LOL!

Kim's challenge was to use an aftermath photo and to use some non-scrappy paper.



This is my LO I created for the challenge. My non-scrappy paper is some wrapping paper snibbles I glued onto the photo! Since I am waiting for DH to build me a shelf to hold my 12x12 albums in, I have been playing with 8.5x11s.... I am liking them and will add them to what I do, but I still love loading up a 12x12!!!

Here a few close ups:



I used a variety of papers for this project from MM, American Crafts, Imaginesce, and the scalloped paper is unknown. the quote is from Cosmo Cricket.



The pom pom ribbon I used is from recollections and my letter stickers are from Bella Blvd., Jenni Bowlin, and AdornIt - Carolee's Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!