Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Let's Scrap Reveal

Well, I told you I'd be back today and I am soo glad I am! It's Wednesday and that means a new delightful sketch is posted at Let's Scrap! It's a double pager, but you can easily do one side if you prefer that style, like I do.

You are my son shine:




This is my DS when he was a baby. Not so much of a baby anymore at 13, but glad I waited to scrap this one! Brings back such fun memories and I LOVE seeing those chubby cheeks! :0)

The Nutmeg line from Cosmo Cricket worked perfectly with this Basic Grey I had. I love the whimsical warm feeling it created on my page.

Close Up of Title:



I created this title myself using naked chipboard. I will be providing a tutorial for how to do this yourself soon so stay tuned for that!

One more close up:



The clouds and flower are from Me and My Big Ideas, the ribbon is CC and MM. All other bellies are CC.

Thanks for taking a peek at my latest creation! maybe I'll be back today with a few cards. In the meantime, head on over to Let's Scrap to check out the new sketch and the sponsor for the week! This is the last week for the current DT there and I just want to say how much fun it was working with all the lovely ladies there! Looking forward to kickin' it off with the new DT next week!



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME LO Scarlett! It's wonderful to see you scrapping! {{{HUGS}}} and continued healing prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you just rock the world with all your creativity! I think I missed You are my Son Shine and I have to go find it because it's the grreatest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!