Sunday, February 21, 2010

365 Cards - Day 352

This past week at 365 cards was sketch week!! All the designers came up with super sketches and examples to go with them. I am still working my way through them all!! Being sick sure does get in the way of scrappin'!!! LOL!

Here's what I came up with for Gloria's sketch:

Create, Enjoy, Laugh


I am soo ready for spring and just had to use these yummy spring feeling colors!!

Close Up:



The patterned papers and ribbon are from MM. The bird and the buttons are K&Co.
Thanks for a great sketch Gloria!! :0)





5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and fabbie papers! I am hoarding a stack of that paper! hee hee Thanks so much for playing a long with my sketchy day! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the top 3 at 365 Cards. That card is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i am more than ready for Spring and your card sure says Spring! beautiful :) congrats on making the top 3 on 365!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats with making it @ the Top Trio with this beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great job, I just love the relief effect of the bird, congratulations on making the top trio.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!