Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a Guest Twisted Sister!!!

How fun is that?? I love visiting the Twisted Sketches blog! Anam always has such wonderful sketches and the twists are what make it really fun. She throws in some supply or element you must use on your page. This week's sketch was super fun to work with and the twist this week is stripes! I had to think about that one because I am more of a polka dot girl!! LOL!

Here's my LO:

Dream



This photo was taken while I was on a fieldtrip with one of my kindergarten classes a few years back. I loved getting right into the mix of things with my students and the other class' teacher took this picture of me wearing these cool Monarch wings. I was flying around the space just before that!! LOL!

Some close ups:



I used October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket patterned papers, along with some embellishments, tags, and ribbons. I also used K&Co borders, Prima bling, and Recollections pearls.



I just loved this quote when I found it. The letters I used for it are from American Crafts.
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this lo! I especially love the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journaling rocks. Congrats on the GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did a spectacular job on this twisted sketch! and so many fun and fabulous details! You rocked this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!