Saturday, February 6, 2010

MSW Sketch-A-Thon LO

The My Sketch World February Sketch-A-Thon is hoppin'!!!! The sketches are amazing!! Lucy is really on fire and so are all the gals there!! You should see the projects going up in the gallery! All I can say is WOW!

Well, I finally had a chance to get one of the sketches done. I am really pleased to say I scrapped about myself!

Thoughts About A Woman



I used sketch #1 to create this LO. If you would like to see the sketch you can go HERE.

Different Angle



I also used this LO for Kristin's BINGO challenge. She has a suh-weet BINGO card waiting for you in the LO challenge portion of the forum! The row I used required that you use: silver, hearts, the color brown, and the word she.

Detail Photos



I cut the heart out of Tim Holtz grunge board, then painted it with some glossy medium paint I mixed up, then added Pearl X, and finally sanded some of the Pearl X away. The cherries are sprayed with Psst! Shimmer Spray by Tsukineko. It is a new product and it is YUMMY!!! To see other projects I created with this you can visit SNR magazine Here. The article is on the front page and you can see the projects and even classes in the forum!



I picked up the doiley in a set this weekend at the dollar store!! What a super find!



I used October Afternoon patterned papers, along with CC notebook patterned paper. The letters are Thickers and Jenni Bowlin. Pom Pom ribbon came from MM and the buttons are from Foof-A-La.

Hope you come join all the fun!! And the best part is you will have until March 3rd to complete the sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!