Monday, February 22, 2010

Scrapdango Crowned Contest

I am soo happy to say I am still participating in the crowned contest at Scrapdango!! I wasn't sure if I would get this past weeks LO done in time, but I was able to squeak it in.....bad picture and all! LOL!! I hate when I have to do that..... so need better lighting!!

Week 3 Entry - The challenge for this week was to scrap about your own childhood, use a color palette that was posted in the thread and journal in your handwriting at least 100 words!

Pals



This is a favorite picture of me..... minus the fro-tastic hair do!!!! LOL! It's of me and my buddy Bandit. I raised up this little guy for a summer before we took him to a preserve for release. It was soo much fun caring for him and he even would play hide and go seek!

Here's a few close ups:





I used MM papers and clear embellishments, Anna Griffin stamp, Jillibean journal sprout, BoBunny raccoon, Martha Stewart border punch and library pocket, EK Success border punch, The Paper Studio ribbon, along with some Thickers, a Jenni Bowlin tag, and a Maya Road stick pin!

Here's the journaling card:




There is more on the back but the photo I kept getting was awful!!

can't wait to see who will be crowned as we head into this last week of competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!