Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twisted Sketch #36

I have been feeling really bleck again, so I haven't been on the computer much. In fact I haven't been able to get out of bed much, but when I do I venture to my scrappy space since that's my happy place! I haven't been able to get one of the sketches done at Twisted Sketches for awhile, but when I saw this week's, it didn't go into the for a later time pile.... it was the here and now! The sketch was just too fun to pass up and so was the twist!

How Sweet



The twist this week was to use pens, markers, and or pencils any way. I doodled around the border of the LO and then I used my Sakura glaze pens to create faux stitching around some of the circles. The paper already had this type of pattern, I just popped it out with black. I also used my white pen to outline the arrow saying Picture Perfect!!

Here's a couple close ups that help show the amazing capabilities of the glaze pens! I love the effect they give!!





I'll be back tomorrow with a Let's Scrap card reveal and a fun creation + BIG news from A Walk Down Memory Lane!!! Until then Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Really love the stiching & the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, WOW! you did a spectacular job with this sketch! a lot of fabulousness and fun! great work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love my glaze pens! Great job with the doodling and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!