Monday, February 8, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane

One of this month's featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane is Fancy Pants. I just love their stuff and you have to check out the DT blog as well as the gallery to see what the new DT has done with all their great products. Here are a few boy LOs I created featuring the Rough and Tough line:

Just Plane Cute



Right Now



On a Jet Plane



You can find the Fancy pants papers I used for these LOs in the AWDML store. The store also has a number of other products I used on these LOs as well, such as Thickers, Basic Grey chipboard pieces, fancy pants chipboard pieces, and more! Be sure to head on over to get your 25% off Fancy Pants and Hero Arts. I will be showcasing some projects using their stamps later in the month!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh great boy pages love what you did with that line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    What an awesome blog you have. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner!
    Thanks for the challenge on Let's Scrap. I enjoyed making it and look forward to the next!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts. I just want to say tha your blog is Awsome. I come and check it out everyday. I get inspiration from your layouts. keep up the good work. have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts Scarlett. They are all soooo fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!