Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Altered Composition Books

Well, as promised I am back tonight with the altered composition notebooks I made for my kiddos. They both were completed using We R Memory Keepers products, which are on sale this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane for 25% off!!!

Here is the one I made for Whitney:



Her favorite color is blue, so this paper was perfect for the background. Plus it already had the little flowers on it so all I had to do was add some buttons!



Aren't those birdies cute?? I fussy cut them from one of the papers. The letters I used are from Jillibean Soup and they are also available in the store!

Next up Malik's Notes



I have used this fab grungy boy paper for a number of things for him and he loves how it is full of cars, iPod images, and other likes of a teenage boy!



Thanks for stopping by and checking out the notebooks I created! I hope this inspires you to dress up those composition books you may just have laying around your house! Be sure to head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane to get your 25% off some of the products I used!



4 comments:

  1. Love them Scarlett! I love the boyish paper! It's always so hard to find cool boy papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your altered notebooks, Scarlett! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the altered notebooks.. especially love what you chose for the boyish one... too cute...you inspire many with your work...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!