Friday, April 30, 2010

May 1st Sketch.... a little early!!

Hooray!!! With all the fun and excitement kicking off for National Scrapbooking day, Lucy at My Sketch World posted the May 1st Sketches early!! They are so fantastic and the entire DT rocked them! Be sure to head on over to MSW to check out all the fabulous creations! And while you are there you need to make sure you check out the Spring fling crop that is starting tomorrow!! I am having some technical difficuties right now with my blinkie, but will get it here soon to remind you of the fun going on ALL month at MSW!!

Here's is my take on the May 1st Skecth:

Thank You


I just love the Domestic Goddess line by Graphic 45. The colors are so beautiful and the patterns are fun!

And a couple close ups:


My favorite thing to do with this line is to cut out all the fun vintage inspired pieces.



The pearls added a nice, elegant touch and pop dots helped to give the peachy squares I cut some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow when I have my first blog hop challenge ever posted for A Walk Down Memory Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!