Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jenni Bowlin Products 25% Off!!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!

I just wanted to remind you Jenni Bowlin Studios products are 25% this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Lisa has a delightful selection there so you should head on over before the goods are gone! Here are a couple more projects I made featuring Jenni Bowlin products from the store.

Make a Wish



For this project I used some Jenni Bowlin banner stickers (just love those), mini BINGO cards, reverse tiny alphas, and the notebook paper is from one of her mini books. The diecut paper I used as my background is also from Jenni Bowlin. All of these items are available in the store for 25% off.

Here's a close up:


It worked out perfectly that my daughter's birth date numbers were right next to each other on teh BINGO card. I used some of the circle letter stickers from the banner sticker set to create the caterpillar with her name. The patterned papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love line and so are the chipboard flowers. These are also available in the store.

Make sure you head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane to check out these goodies, as well as the Stampavie stamps which also 25% off right now.... plus there is a TON of new product waiting for you to browse!

Have beautiful days my friends! May your day be filled with love and blessings!
Happy Scrappin'~Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, love what you did with the bingo cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always girlfriend, you blow me away with your creativity! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!