Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Walk down Memory Lane Blog Hop Winner and Jenni Bowlin Studios products are 25% OFF!!!

Hey my friends out there in blogland!! Well, as I promised I am back with the winner from A Walk Down Memory Lane's NSD DT blog hop. I went to Random.org and used the generator there to give me a winner. The magic number chosen was 2!!! So that means ERIKA M. is the winner for some Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras Lass goodies. Erika please contact me with your information so I can send your goodies out.

Next on the list is Jenni Bowlin yumminess!! The AWDML store is having Jenni Bowlin as one of the featured manufacturers this month and all her goodies are 25% off!!!! I just adore all her fabulous embellies and vintage inspired papers. The other featured manufacturer this month is CC Designs stamps and I'll be back later in the month featuring projects with their adorable stamps.

Here is a LO I created using Jenni Bowlin products for this month's DT reveal:

Champion Sized Love



I just really loved working with all her products to make this LO come together. Aren't those lil' banner stickers adorable? And how about the tickets? Those were cut from some fun patterned paper. I even recycled by using the packaging from one of her BINGO card sets and cutting out the mini one!

I have more projects to share with you featuring the Jenni Bowlin products and will post some more for you next week! Until then, get your tail feathers on over to the AWDML store and fill up your cart with the Jenni Bowlin savings waiting for you there..... and make sure you check out all the new products Lisa has for you there as well!!!!

I'll be back one more time tonight with another exciting blog hop for you to participate in.... you won't want to miss this post, the prizes are fantabulous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!