Saturday, August 28, 2010

Still Plugging Along

Well, the last challenge has been posted for the My Sketch World ABC crop, don't fret you could still get in on all the action since you have until midnight September 6th (PST) to get at least 15 challenges to be considered for the Grand Prizes. I know I'll need it! LOL!! I do have 16 challenges done, so that's WAY cool and I have stuck to my true OCD nature and gone in order (insert some rolling eyes here please..laugh)

Onto my projects....

I is for inky - Create a card using inks, easy enough, right?

Welcome Baby


The colors are a bit off on this due to the time I took the picture, but you get the idea. I used some Tim Holtz mask letters to create the ABC background and sprayed with a few colors of glimmer mist, then decked it out in some Sassfras Lass goodness.

J is for Jiminy Cricket - Create a LO using some bugs or other lil' critters

Dragonfly

Can you tell I have been in a getting messy mood lately?! I am loving adding paints, inks, using masks, etc. on my projects. I got the idea to crochet around paper from the LollyChops blog. I really love all the different types of projects she does. Thanks to her, I was pushed to teach myself how to crochet. Thanks Lolly!!

Couple Close Ups

I again used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists along with some Shimmerz Spritz. I created my own dragonfly mask using some Tim Holtz masking sheets.... love these for real!!! If you would like some of your own you could purchase them from A Walk Down Memory Lane.


This has certainly been a year of dragonflies around here. They are by the 1000s each night! It is amazing and soo beautiful! This little guy got caught in my DHs windshield wiper and was injured because of it. So we had a great time holding him and checking out his amazing lil' body.

Thanks for stopping by tonight. I hope you have had a blessed day!
Happy Scrappin' ~ Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!