Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wanna Be Published??

Then what are you waiting for? Head on over to Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and click on the Calls section to find out all the details needed to submit for the upcoming Holiday Sampler. The deadline is Nov.1st so don't delay!! While you're there you may just want to subscribe to the magazine as well. Did you know it is THE largest online scrapbooking magazine in the world and is chock full of 100s of projects, articles, and other scrappy yumminess each and every month? Well, it is and I adore being able to read it every month. The next issue is set to debut tomorrow night and it is going to be a doozie!! It's a double issue.

Here's a LO I did of my DD celebrating her 10th birthday in, ahem, style that was published a few months back.

This Lil' Piggy

Yep, there she is in all her piggy glory! Oy, her and her friends decided it would be a cute way to eat their cake...me not soo much, but it did lead to a fun Lo using one of my favorite manufacturers, Sassafras Lass.


1 comment:

  1. hi scarlett!! I adore this lil piggy lo!! All of your embellies - beads & wicked cute party hat - only enhance your photo & b'day story! So fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!