Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Projects

I am late in saying Happy New Year, but Happy New Year!! At least it's still the 1st week in January, right? LOL!! I had all these grand plans of doing my Top 10 lists, setting my eye on some projects of a larger magnitude, you know all that jazzy stuff when you do when a new year rolls around. Just haven't gotten there yet. I think I may still do it, if I can find the time and energy.

I did, however, have the time and energy to play with some delightful Echo Park products since they are the featured manufacturer this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane. You know what that means, right? You receive 25% off all Echo Park products in the store!! can I get a Woo to the Hoo?!!!! Lawn Fawn stamps are also being featured this month and I'll have some cards to share using teh cute set I picked up later in the month. For now, let's get on to a couple Echo Park projects using the Little Boy line.

First up an encouragement card:

Keep on Chuggin'



I love all the means of transportation in this collection. Trains, planes, and automobiles is what it's all about.

And a LO featuring my little girl. Yep, you read that right, the Little Boy line is not just for Little Boys so don't let the name stop you from getting it to scrap your girls.

Ready 2 Roll


I just adore all the primary colors in the collection. This paper was perfect for a trip to the Go Kart track and DDs 1st time being able to drive on her own. It was quite the experience since she is soo tiny. They really had to boost her up in the seat and it wound up taking 2 people to get her set to go, LOL!

Some close ups





Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your New Year is starting off wonderfully!
~Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!