Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hoping This Works

Hi Everyone! I seriously hope I can get some bloggin' going on tonight. I haven't tried since my last post, but since I have the option of centering my text back I am hopeful.

The 1st of April came and went already, crazy!!!, and I have a new ATC to share. I created this ATC based on the April card sketch at My Sketch World. Lucy creates such fabulous sketches and I love how easily they can be used for ATCs.

Sisters


I really love how this turned out, even if my image transfer got a little messed up. My favorite part of this ATC is the background. I used some Lumiere paints, SWOON, and just delight in looking at all the sparkle these add.

Here is the sketch I used to create with:



April is also my month for doing a challenge at MSW, so in sticking with my ATC obsession, I went with an ATC challenge. the only requirement for this challenge is to make sure your creation is the accurate ATC size of 2.5" x 3.5".

This is the sample I posted:



For this background I used some October Afternoon patterned paper first and then covered that with a piece of a sewing pattern. From there I stamped some Maya Road doily stamps onto it, dressed up my Maya Road dress form chipboard, added some 7 Gypsies decorative tape, and an October Afternoon label sticker. Easy peasy and I again used up a ton of scraps.

I'd love for you to play along so be sure to head on over to MSW and check out this challenge along with all the other great ones posted.

I am super happy I was able to post today and plan on going back to my earlier saved post to share a few SNR creations with you as well.

Hope you have had a great Tuesday and your evening is peaceful.




1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!