Friday, November 11, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 11

Hi again. How's your day been since I last was here? Just dandy over here.

Today I am grateful for this:


A new day. Very simple I know, but isn't it amazing how God gives a new day filled with endless possibilities? I look at this picture and I am filled with hope and faith that with every turn there is a new day waiting on the horizon.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself," The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentations 3: 22-24

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is a gorgeous picture... makes you just want to sit and look out with not a thought in mind just the sheer peace of it all.

    when i walk outside of where i live this is how i feel free happy and peaceful.

    it's live just awesome!

    thank you so much for your congrats too. I hope you are also having lots of fun crafting with a few of my yummies.

    thanks leeann:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is a fantastic photo- love sun flare shots and this one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!