Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I {Heart} U

Evening.  Quick post tonight as its been a long day.  I wanted to share the most recent LO I made however for the MSW Sketch-A-Thon.

I started with a grid piece of patterned paper.  Have I ever told you how much I love grid paper?  I used watermark ink through a stencil and embossed the squares around the edges.  Next came a generous spraying of mist, inking through a stencil, and splatters.  I layered up all my patterned papers, bits and bobs, and declared it good.

I had to use this picture and even though its not the best one, it does show the best heart hands they made together.  You can also see how I embossed the sticker letters and added glitter to the birds.
I plan on linking this up to the Paper Issues challenge this month.  It'll be my first time playing along there.

I'm having such a great time cranking out pages and cards.  If you need something to do, you should join in.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!