Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kicking Off September with ScrapFX

What's happening friends?!!  Are you enjoying this last stretch of summer before the September routines kick in?  I have been so I do hope you forgive me for letting a tad bit of dust collect here.  

Such a rare treat to get a shot together without an outstretched arm, LOL!!!
This guy and I celebrated an anniversary - what a lucky girl I am to be married to a gentle, kind, supportive man that makes me laugh, loves to hold my hand everywhere we go, and thinks I'm the greatest - wow.

Ahh, you're never too big to play in a really great box on delivery day of kennel supplies/food!!!
 This guy will be 16 in a matter of days and a junior in high school!!  How on Earth did that happen??

Quite the character this one is - very spunky and passionate in all she does and is looking forward to Honors Science (shh - so is mama - we're both nerdy girls you know!!)
This cheeky monkey has started the process to get braces on and couldn't be more excited!!!  Thank you Grandpa and Auntie for helping make this wish come true!!

And this is how the ScrapFX blog is kicking off September!!!  I made a mini album on the go while taking care of some business and if you head on over to the blog you can see all the full pages.  I'd love for you to pop over there and let me know what you think!!

In the meantime I shall be back again tomorrow with a brand new sketch reveal for Skissedilla and a super fantabulous Selected Scrapper for September!!!!  I can hardly wait to share with you all who I get to introduce - I know you'll love her.  For now mum and good night's the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!