Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ringing in the New Year with CropStop!!

Hey, Hey, Hey!! Happy Weekend to You!  I told you I'd have some exciting news to share and from the title of my post the cat is out of the bag!!!



I was so kindly invited to kick off 2013 as the GDT for CropStop - YaHooo!!! How cool is that??!  To see my little intro post you can go here and to check out all the goodies the store has to offer you can go here.  I am WAY excited and have already started crafting up a storm with one doozie of a project complete....mwhahahaha... and others in the works....mwahahaha......

Steampunk gear flowers with a glitter shine all attached to a lovely corner piece vine!  Chipboard pieces are all ScrapFX - seriously smitten with those teeny tiny gears - stay tuned to the ScrapFX blog for full reveal coming soon!!
This isn't an official CropStop project but it does feature an official Couture Creations embossing folder - the Damask one to be specific.  Oh my word do I love these folders!!!  Its been some time I must admit since I've really gone to town with my embossing folders and these have gotten me hooked beyond belief - quality is superb!  Deep embossing - and well.... you're just going to have to stay tuned because I'm going to have oodles of fun sharing and ideas for all you CropStop fans and readers of my blog! Can't wait - my posts go live on Thursdays so I will see you there!

Have great weekends and I'll be back soon with some ScrapFX goodness, a new Skissedilla sketch, CropStop creations, and more!  What an exciting time it is!! : )

Blessing to you and yours. Scarlett

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest spot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on GDT! Happy New Year to you, Dean and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT, Scarlett - they are lucky to have you! Your creativity knows no bounds and I just adore your style! Hope 2013 brings you much health and happiness, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scarlet ...
    Very Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!
    Wishes of good things and very colorful scrapbook for us in 2013 :)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!