Monday, January 28, 2013

Skissedilla #195 - Remember the Time

Hey, Hey, Hey!  Whelp, yesterday we had crazy weather and my internet was shaky, shaky.  So sorry I couldn't get here to share the new Skissedilla sketch with you all!  So without further waiting here we go....

Oh how I loved this week's sketch! Isn't is delightful?  So many possibilities waiting to be unleashed with your photo being featured front and center!!!  I had about a zillion ideas going through my head; it was so hard to narrow them all down for real.  But alas I did.

The background here was created by using some Liquitex molding paste and a Crafter's Workshop stencil - once dry I inked it up with some Tsukineko ink and misted to my heart's content.
I warmed up my frozen self this week by scrappin' away with tons of warm colors.  I just love the way Dylusions and Color Shine play together!!

Lots of shimmer going on in this shot - swoon!  ScrapFX rope frame held up by my airplane paperclip - lots of other fun bits and pieces from October Afternoon and A Flair for Buttons ( <--- br="" michelle="" thank="" you="">
Here you get to see a little bit of the picture a bit better - I just adore this pen of calves!!!  I couldn't believe that when I stopped by to take these pictures they all lined up for me!!!  How cool is that?? It actually started out as two calves - there will be more LOs with the story of how they got to this line up so stay tuned. ;) Its also pretty amazing this shot was taken this past December!  No snow??!  Craziness and it was incredibly warm as well.

More October Afternoon goodies here - don'tcha just love the girl and cow??! I kid you not I had to have the farm girl paper pad for these!!!  Well the mason jars were total selling points too!  Metal fence piece and more ScrapFX goodies to help round out the whole country theme and my journaling is hidden on the tag tucked behind the burlap.
 Lots of fun farm layers to complete this country lovin' girl's LO.  Sigh.... someday I will have my own cows - at least that is what hubbie tells me!! :)

Now head on over to Skissedilla, won't you - tons of spectacular inspiration awaits you there from my fellow DT members!  I promise you will not be disappointed.  Not mention you need to link up because this week there is a super cool prize being offered up by Badges Folie!!!  if you haven't checked out this amazing shop - you must!  Totally rockin' fab badges and more!!

 Have good Mondays - and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yet again... another awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this photo from Instagram-i think. (remember/think thats a bit of an oxymoron never mind) I dont know how you do all this amazing work and all the detail i love it and you have used my favourite-October Afternoon. I actually thought the frame was real rope.
    xx
    thanks again for your wonderful comments on my PL knew you would like my flower as i think of you as the texture queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.
    WONDERFUL this too.
    I love the layers, like a lot of you have used the rough fabric.
    I also like to use this type of material in what I do
    >>>>>>>>>>> :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!